Thursday, March 25, 2004

Doesn't this guy ever use the internet?

Georgia House Bans Genital Piercings

The original intent of the bill (before the piercing amendment) seems decent enough, but this man of the world is too much for me.

Amendment sponsor Rep. Bill Heath, R-Bremen, was slack-jawed when told after the vote that some adults seek the piercings.

"What? I've never seen such a thing," Heath said. "I, uh, I wouldn't approve of anyone doing it. I don't think that's an appropriate thing to be doing."


Back in the real world, we visited the Shinjuku Gyoen gardens to check out the cherry blossoms. Although the weather did its level best to be uncooperative, we were still treated to some very pleasant scenery. Of course, Kate kept taking pictures every 5 steps or so--see here.

And, in making that link, I just noticed a great picture which I had thought very important to take, but then promptly forgot about.



Gahhh! Send them back to Hell!