Sunday, March 14, 2004

White Day Arrives

Today is White Day, which is the Japanese version of Valentine's Day, but where only girls get presents. On Valentine's Day in Japan, only guys are supposed to get presents but I lucked out :). However, Toby thinks we're doing things "The Western Way" so doubt I'll get anything yummy today. :(

In other news, finished Eternity by Greg Bear - that series is pretty good. A little mystical at times but not bad despite that. ;)

Not much else is new. I have 2, possibly 3 private students now and that is going well. Watching 24 (where's the latest episode, anyone know?!) and Enterprise, which was left on a cliffhanger last week and they didn't even bother saying "to be continued...". Bums.

OK, so things are a little dull right now. Planning to go somewhere exciting this weekend, possibly Odaiba or Kamakura again, to visit the spots we missed (like the Big Budha). Hopefully I'll get lots of new pictures up. I also need to get a tripod. :D I am also dying to visit Ghibli Studios (aka Miyazaki Museum), so there's lots to do. Only two more days!