Thursday, February 19, 2004

Blogger Promisory Note

We took a trip to Tokyo Station and surrounds today. Idyllic Imperial forests and such, next to 8-lane traffic and high-rises (an awesome scene to take in, though I doubt either words or pictures could do it justice); thereafter a walk around Ginza, and some great Thai food unlike anything we've had before. Some of the pictures are already up on DeviantArt. A proper blog entry will have to wait 'til tomorrow, as I have been unambiguously ordered to bed, such that our plan to visit Kamakura tomorrow will not join its fellows in the Toby And Kate Graveyard Of Aborted Attempts To Visit Kamakura, Which Is A Must-See And All of Like An Hour Away, Give Or Take.

(Also in the works is a continuation of point 2 of my Cryptonomicon entry, wherein I shall demonstrate the terrifying depths and exhilerating heights of my capacity for obsessive geekery.)