Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Friday!

Ok, so it's only my Friday, no one else's...ha ha!

Today turned out to be better than expected. Not only were my 7C's better than I could have possibly hoped, but I also got a christmas card from Mrs. O and money from the bank. Yes, the latter is a big deal because unlike the train ticket machines, Japanese bank machines do not speak or write english. After about 5 steps of pressing buttons I hope didn't do anything to my account, I eventually succeeded in taking money from the machine. Woohoo! Added to these momentous events, I picked up around 30 potatoes for 120 yen. I thought that was a pretty good deal (5 yen each).

You will also notice there is now a "shoutbox" thingy in the right-hand side bar. Please leave us messages! We like hearing from you, even if you don't feel like commenting. :) Well, at least I like hearing from you...hee hee ;)

Other than that nothing much else is new. I just had to share. I'm off to write e-cards. :D