Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Curse you, waterworks

Yesterday I uttered a joke about the quality of the tap water in Chicago. And lo (as if the city of Chicago wished to say "now who's laughing") when I turned on the tap today, brown liquid came out, roughly similar in appearance to old urine. My water filter managed to pull through OK, but I fear it may have been permanently traumatized.

I'm debating whether or not to take a shower. On the one hand, I don't want to smell like BO. On the other hand, I don't want to bathe in filth.

Maybe if I run it long enough, it'll clear up.

1 Comments:

Blogger christian said...

I'd guess that has nothing to do with the city's water supply and everything to do with your building. does it have a boiler or anything? or was someone digging nearby and maybe hit a water line?

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home