Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Update

After some moments of confusion I've got my schedule sorted out (sort of) for summer, I've got three courses going but I'll get Thursdays off (yay!). It looks like I'll be TAing, but I've applied for a few other part-time jobs as well...

Don't have a place yet, but I'm working on it.

In other news, one of my photos won 3rd prize in a contest! (There it is on the left)

I got a six month subscription to DeviantArt. :D

Oh, and I found this magazine, it's pretty interesting. It's called The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists. My mom got it for me at the library. It was founded by the scientists of the Manhatten Project, it's supposed to serve as the consience of the scientific and security communities. Anyway, it's got some interesting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home