Wednesday, December 14, 2005

One Week Left

In one week at this time, I'll be on a plane to Calgary. (!) The apartment is (slowly) getting emptier, and I am scrambling to get rid of stuff. I was going to stay in the apartment until the last day (Wednesday) when the inspection will be, and Teruo will come pick me up and take me to the airport, but then I realized that EVERYthing must go, including the curtains. Since Wednesday is not garbage day, I would have to throw them out on Tuesday, and this would mean sleeping in a room with floor to ceiling windows and no curtains. Long story short, I got a hotel room for two nights in Kawasaki, which, although I live (technically) in, I've never actually been to. It's going to be awkward juggling the last 5 days at work, cleaning out the apartment, and travelling to and from Kawasaki while working in Yokohama, but it was the closest I could get. To add to matters, the landline and internet will be cut tomorrow, so I can only be reached by cellphone until the 21st. See you all in a week (or so)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home