Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Well, this is unexpected

I would never, ever, ever have thought it even remotely possible that there would be the slightest sliver of a chance that I might link (approvingly!?) to an Eminem video.

Mosh

Well, I've done it.

And how much slimmer the chances that I would quote some of his lyrics!

Let the President answer on high anarchy. Strap him with an Ak-47, let him go, fight his own war. Let him impress daddy that way. Look in his eyes, it's all lies. The stars and stripes, they've been swiped, washed out and wiped, and replaced with his own face. Mosh now or die.

Now I've done that, too.

Initial heads-up courtesy of MyDD. A little more research revealed that the visuals hail from Guerrilla News Network--probably their finest work, in that this will actually reach an audience. And I can't think of a better message for a better audience.

Edit--Eminem's own site has gone down, from high traffic to the Mosh video, I hope. Try the GNN site instead--the broadband version is pretty high quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home