Friday, December 05, 2003

yay!

goddammit, the whole post i had up just went *poof!*. argh! anyways, as i was saying...

ok, i finally changed the time so it's more appropriate - it was still set to vancouver.

also, my evaluation went well, despite the two old stupid women in my class. hee ;)

third, there is still green curry for me to eat for dinner!

fourthly, i can watch STIII: TSFS until toby gets home. when he gets home we can watch City of God. I hope it's good.

lastly, and the only point i'm a little annoyed about, i found out the work xmas party is 3550 yen, so i probably won't be going. i think $40 cdn/pp is ridiculous especially since it's only for 2 hours, and it's not all you can eat, it's all you can drink. i'd rather go to a bar to drink - especially since i have to work the next day - and early! what are they thinking?! also, if toby and i went it would make about a $100 night, which i think is way to much to ask. just had to get that off my chest.